Thursday, April 7, 2016

To keep from losing it entirely right now . . . .


There are days when I just . . . .

[Heavy sigh] you know TFW you've been trying to help people, only to find out that every word was a lie, including "and" and "the?" TFW you realize that the person who's low-key swiping your intellectual property to push their [non-Native] selves for profit is once again low-key insulting your spouse? And TFW when you realize that you've got a meeting on house-building tomorrow, and the two lame horses are gonna need expensive imaging a week from now?

That's my day.

And my day is . . . mmm . . . maybe half-done, even though it's after 4 PM. I've got a lot left to do. This is not unusual, but right now, all I want to do is scream. And I can't, because with everything I'm dealing with, if I start, I might never stop.

Do me a favor, please: Share the link to our YouCaring page. Via the widgets/page link, please, NOT via this post or the FB post. Please grab the widget code on the lower right-hand side of the page while you're at  it, and spread it around. Please also share Wings's main page; I'm going to have to gin up some more sales, and fast, if we're going to keep these horses upright.

And, no, don't ask me about the rest. I need to vent, but I don't feel like talking about it in detail. I'm having a hard enough time keeping my autoimmune crap and the resulting depression at bay as it is. And when I say "hard," I mean "survival-level shit." You can interpret that one for yourself. I hate this time of year anyway; this year is trying me in whole new ways.

I'm gonna go find a wall now and bang my head against it. It'll be as effective as anything else I could do, apparently.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.