Wednesday, April 6, 2016

To Honor the Path

Photo copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved.

Now posted at The NDN Silver Blog, it's Wings's latest, completed only yesterday. Today's work is an exceptionally powerful one, one that reminds us to honor the path and the spirits who aid us as we journey around it. I love this piece more than I can say, although it is not meant for me; there is someone out there who needs its particular power and symbolism.

The post is here. Wings's main page is here. Inquiries via the site's Contact form. And, as always, sales are much needed, so shares of the site links are much appreciated.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

2 comments :

  1. I've been sitting here with my mouth open in an O for a couple minutes now. It is a stunning piece. Whoever ends up with this will have something very powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? You should see/feel it ON. He made me try it for purposes of checking band shape, and, oh, my gawd . . . .

    ReplyDelete