Saturday, April 2, 2016

The Dance of the Indigo Spirits

Photo copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved.

Now posted at The NDN Silver Blog, it's Wings's latest work, a pair of powerful spirits who dance at the threshold of day and night, of this world and one beyond our reach. These are breathtaking (I should know; I had to try them on, of course), and their simplicity only enhances their beauty and power.

The post is here. Wings's main page is here. Inquiries via the site's Contact form. And, as always, sales are much needed, so shares of the site links are much appreciated.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.


4 comments :

  1. Oooh, beautiful! And I see someone already snapped them up too; that's what I get for sleeping in and then running errands before checking the site. :-) Tell Wings I'm loving his latest work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I promised you lapis "for the weekend," though. Go look up top right now . . . .☝🏽😈

      Delete
  2. Lol. I was going to write the same as Avilyn. Sold already!!! They are just lovely. More great work from wings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh - like I just said to Avilyn, go look at the top post right now. I promised lapis for "the weekend posts," and I wasn't kidding.

      Delete