Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Night Share Request

Photo copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved.

Update: Of course, I am so beat that I completely forgot to include the link to belinda ridgewood's diary for us tonight, which is here. Please T&R and share it around.

I really do need to update the photo on our YouCaring page to reflect what the house looks like now. Even that one shown above, from just a few days ago, is slightly dated already, believe it or not. I just haven't been able to get the most current ones onto my laptop yet — and by Monday afternoon, it's going to look very different yet again.

The roof is done, save for painting it silver for cooling purposes, something that can be done anytime. I'm waiting on the final tally on the glass, and the amount of the deposit that will be needed. And on Monday, they begin the prep work for the exterior plaster.

It's a lot. It's also a lot of expense. We're current at the moment (the materials for the first stage of plastering), but there's a lot yet to do. The glass will be hugely expensive. The septic system bedevils my thoughts daily.

We still need daily shares of our YouCaring page via the widgets provided, especially the widget code from the purple box at lower right, which produces the image I need to change, i.e., this: 



We also need continued shares of Wings's site, which pays the bills and helps fund the construction, too. And folks who plan on commissioning holiday gifts should get hold of me now, so that Wings can get your order in the pipeline.

Many thanks to everyone who has given us a hand, and also to those who have given a hand to our family members who are also in need of assistance.  We're profoundly grateful.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

1 comment :

  1. Onward and upward! Is it possible with your computer that you've unchecked the limit box on your web browser cache, and so getting online is keeping your memory maxed out every time you delete anything else? I don't like limiting my cache, and the other day I think I cleared up a gig or so by emptying my cache.

    ReplyDelete