Saturday, October 29, 2016

Sharp Objects and Share Requests


"Tired" is not the word for it.

I sliced my hand open this morning (no, no stitches needed, and I have traditional medicine packing the wound; half-inch long, but quite deep), and developed a bad reaction to some bizarre and completely unrelated toxin later in the day.

Yes, I'm clumsy and stupid. No, you don't need to remind me of that. It's that whole sharp objects thing.

So no spiel tonight; I don't have it in me. Just links: YouCaring page and widget code; Wings's site; Contact form for inquiries or commissions for the holidays. My sister-in-law. The husband of Wings's niece and my friend.

A pain-addled thanks to everyone. I'll see you tomorrow, although possibly not for more than putting up the posts. For now, I might just have a rare beer (or, more likely, half a one) and call it quits.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment