Friday, September 23, 2022

A little bit of fire.

Photo copyright Aji, 2022;
all rights reserved.

It's today that's actually the first full day of official fall, but as you can see from the trees, both on the peaks and down here at their feet, it's been here for a good long while already. My favorite season, but as early as eerything's turning, we may find that ourown aspens go almost entirely straight to brown, so we better enjoy a little bit of fire on the maples while we can.

Speaking of a little bit of fire, it's getting cold at night now, and about to get a lot colder. Last night was less chilly, because the rain started early and the clouds held the heat in for a while; still, we had a fire going in the woodstove this morning to round the sharp edges off it.

Now, if I could just round the sharp edges off all my pain, but no chance of that. I also apparently aggravated everything so badly yesterday with all the walking, even with my cane, that not only are my hps out of place but neck is, too, leading to a massive migraine this morning. A lot of strong coffee blunted that a little, but not entirely, so you'll probably see more typos even than usual, since it's not just my hands but also my brain and my eyes that are the problem now.

Again, not the best of days (weeks, months, years, whatever), and I still have to cover the quarterly ['22 prepayment] taxes, so we need all the help we can get. I posted five new works by Wings last night, here, and they're all amazing, so go look, share, buy if you're in the market. [If I could sell all five? I could get the taxes off my desk for the rest of the year, and some other stuff, too.] All the other links are here; please, share them too:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priority is first and foremost, the other ladder and the wheelbarrow);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

We're still hoping to put aside enough for a new well when the ground thaws enough to drill in the spring, too, Nah, we've given up on the well. No one's available to drill before late next year at the earliest, and this year's tax burden means we would never be able to afford it anyway. But it's even more of a good time to make a purchase, because Uncle Sam is a vindictive colonizer, and my current stress levels about paying it all are off the charts. And there's lots of fabulous work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2022; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                                      

No comments :

Post a Comment