Monday, September 19, 2022

Tired all the time.

Photo copyright Aji, 2022; all rights reserved.

Sometimes the shot's pretty cool even through double-paned glass. That was moonrise yesterday morning. Didn't see it in the early ours of this morning, even though I was awake; too many clouds in the way.

I feel like I could sleep for a month straight and still not catch up. Except, of course, that the pain doesn't let me sleep. I'm just tired all the time.

And I don't have time for it. So much to do, and the days are measurably shorter now, and I have to figure out a way to work with a body that doesn't support me, either. Since droppping the lupus meds, I mostly no longer feel like I'm dying four times a day from blood-sugar levels in the [literal] death zone, but my pain levels are much more crippling, and the neuropathy and other symptoms are worse. [And sometimes, like this morning, I still get the glucose trough, where it falls so suddenly I don't have time to catch it before it bottoms out in the danger zone, and consequently I'm spending all of this afternoon trying to work while still feeling half-dead.] It's impairing on every level, and it's especially problematic now when I have to bring in sales to cover the tax and medical stuff and start ramping up for the holiday business season.

Wings has got several more items in the pipeline, mostly big ones, working around a couple of commissions. I do have those new BIG works I promised last week, posted here last Thursday. They're absolutely phenomenal, and selling either or both would take care of everything at the moment, but I don't expect that to happen. So we need all the help we can get. All the links are here; please, share them:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priority is first and foremost, the other ladder; also sheets);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

We're still hoping to put aside enough for a new well when the ground thaws enough to drill in the spring, too, Nah, we've given up on the well. No one's available to drill before late next year at the earliest, and this year's tax burden means we would never be able to afford it anyway. But it's even more of a good time to make a purchase, because Uncle Sam is a vindictive colonizer, and my current stress levels about paying it all are off the charts. And there's lots of fabulous work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2022; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                                      

No comments :

Post a Comment