Saturday, September 24, 2022

There's a metaphor in there somewhere.

Photo copyright Aji, 2022; all rights reserved.

A couple of late-arriving bumbles arguing over who gets the flower. There's a metaphor in there somewhere, givem how many flowers they're both surrounded by and how much is available to them freely.

Unfortunately, colonialism and its hellspawn, capitalism, have deprived so much of the world of even a single flower while the filthy rich hoard them all in their hothouses.

I'm tired, too exhausted after these last weeks to be polite about it. The first is less than a week away. Wings needs to be able to stock up on silver for holiday inventory, but with it having tripled in cost just this year, I don't know how we do that. And we cann't do anything until I get the quarterly taxes for next year handled, and I'm still a good ways off from that. Meanwhile, Bezos and Musk don't even pay taxes, but the Tax Man would come after us in a heartbeat if we didn't pay ours to subsidize the bullshit tax breaks the feds give those two evil individuals. Yeah, I'm tired and I'm angry and I'm fed up. I can't even get proper medical treatment in this society, we can't even have a public health sector not inverted by their greedy interests, can't have any sense of safety of health, and the stresses just keep coming. So no, I'm not in the mood to pull any punches about them or about y'all's colonizer politicians, either.

I posted five new works by Wings two nights ago, here, and they're all amazing, so go look, share, buy if you're in the market. [If I could sell all five? I could get the taxes off my desk for the rest of the year, and some other stuff, too.] All the other links are here; please, share them too:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priority is first and foremost, the other ladder and the wheelbarrow);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

We're still hoping to put aside enough for a new well when the ground thaws enough to drill in the spring, too, Nah, we've given up on the well. No one's available to drill before late next year at the earliest, and this year's tax burden means we would never be able to afford it anyway. But it's even more of a good time to make a purchase, because Uncle Sam is a vindictive colonizer, and my current stress levels about paying it all are off the charts. And there's lots of fabulous work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2022; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                                      

No comments :

Post a Comment