Wednesday, September 14, 2022

More early turning.

Photo copyright Aji, 2022; all rights reserved.

More early turning of the leaves. The creeper simply goes scarlet, no gold and orange in-between phases. Normally, this doesn't really get well under way until end of this month, first of October. But here we are. 

It's also cold today; no question that fall's here, or that winter's around the corner.

Of course, my joints could've told you that. Yesterday, the fatigue from last week/weekend hit like a sledgehammer, and today I still feel like I could just sleep for a week. Except, of course, for the joint pain that keeps me awake, and that's much worse today, too. No adrenaline to cushion it, which is all that was keeping me going Thursday through Saturday. And I'm going to be paying for this for a good while now.

Along with everything else. Horse vet got paid yesterday, so that's done. Taxes (this year's current installment, plus the quarterly prepayment for next year, which is due tomorrow and which I don't have, and no, skipping the vet bill wouldn't have made a difference) remain, along with the rest of the monthly expenses (like my medical loan for all that out-of-town testing a few years ago). I need to make several more small-to-medium sales, or one really big one, to get it all done. But my pain and fatigue levels are such that I keep having to correct my typing here; I can't even think straight today, never mind actually sell anything.

If all goes well, I'll have to new BIG works this evening. Depends on whether he has the bead strands completed then or not. Selling either or both would take care of everything at the moment, but I don't expect that to happen. So we need all the help we can get. All the links are here; please, share them:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priority is first and foremost, the other ladder; also sheets);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

We're still hoping to put aside enough for a new well when the ground thaws enough to drill in the spring, too, Nah, we've given up on the well. No one's available to drill before late next year at the earliest, and this year's tax burden means we would never be able to afford it anyway. But it's even more of a good time to make a purchase, because Uncle Sam is a vindictive colonizer, and my current stress levels about paying it all are off the charts. And there's lots of fabulous work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2022; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                                     

No comments :

Post a Comment