Friday, July 21, 2023

Other things.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

While working on today's post, the clouds began to turn into something a little more than puffs of white. Supposedly we're at risk of truly wild weather by late afternoon/early evening, but as always, no believing until it materializes.

I mean, yesterday gave us five minutes of rain. You know, just enough to turn everything into a real sauna. At least the cloud cover at the moment is cooling it off a little.

My bigger concern right now is how to make it rain in the metaphorical sense. There's a glimmer of hope with my Patreon, but it's not definite. Either way, I'm not sure I can ever go back to daily posting; at some point, I have to have room for other things, and that might mean only two or three posts a week. Of course, right now, the only "other things" are sales, because . . . .

Well, because I have to figure out a way to cover not just regular monthly expenses but next year's quarterly tax prepayments (due this year, obvs; tht's why they're called prepayments), and $25K to fix Wings's multiply-botched dental work. I'm not numb anymore. I'm tired, I'm scared, but I'm not numb. I'm also mad as hell, but that won't accomplish anything, so . . . .

But that means that I have GOT to bring in more sales, NOW. Our Web site hits are down drastically from what they should be in any given month, never mind the middle of the year. This despite the fact that there's a lot of new work on the site already. Meanwhile, he has more silverwork in rotation, too (two cuffs, more earrings). And . . . $25K. I don't have any way to solve any of this outside sales, so I'm begging folks, pleaseAll the links are listed below, so please share:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (current priority still the Zero-Odor sprays, because these days we're back to wet dogs again; and the liquid soaps, which we can't get locally); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, and things are grim here, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                

No comments :

Post a Comment