Sunday, August 5, 2018

Beautiful. Eerie. Terrifying. Sales and subscribers and shares all badly needed now.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

This was our sky last night — beautiful, but eerie, too. Yesterday was a very bad day for me medically, and I awakened in the middle of the night, having stopped breathing entirely once again (yes, this is a thing; no, it's not sleep apnea, at least not of the kind you mean; yes, it's been happening to me since November, and no one can find a reason for it). Waking up in that kind of terror, having to wear my oxygen for the rest of the night, not being sure I'll live to wake up and see the morning . . . this is hard. It's terrifying. I'm not really equipped for much today, and no, none of this is anything I want to talk about; feeling like I'm dying, and having to be afraid that I actually am dying, are sensations I want to forget.

Too tired, frankly, for anything else, so here are the links:
Thanks to everybody who e-mailed Patreon on my behalf, too. I appreciate y'all having my back.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment