Thursday, August 2, 2018

Stop. Sales/subscribers/shares needed. If I'm still going to be permitted subscribers, that is.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.
She's limping along better than I am right now.

I am completely demoralized. Chest hurts, can't breathe, new episodes daily, and now Patreon has locked my payout for July, apparently because of someone's false report again. Look, whoever you are (and yes, I have some ideas about exactly who you are): Stop trying to hurt us. Stop trying to keep us from surviving. You've been doing this for two solid years now, when you could have been focusing on having a good life of your own. Are you really consumed by so much hate for two aging and disabled marginalized people as to keep doing this? We have never done thing one to you, yet you won't stop the stalking and harassment and attempts like this to harm us, and it has to stop.

For people who are not actively trying to destroy us, here are the links:
I'm sorry. I'm barely getting through these days as it is. After this go-round, and no resolution yet, I don't have anything left in the tank.





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment