Monday, August 13, 2018

Bills and rejections; rejections and bills. Markers of grief in a year when everything's dying.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

That's pretty much all the sunflowers we have this year. The drought is killing everything.

So, I came down this morning to a repeat of yesterday morning. Bad enough that Raven's having accidents all over the rug; worse is that I can't pinpoint any reason why, and given what we just went through with She-Wolf, that worries me in ways I won't talk about aloud.

More spatting among the horses, too. Also more bills, another rejection (that's all I get: bills and rejections, rejections and bills, and I'm seriously wondering why I bother). The pain never lets up, nor do the breathing problems, and I'm so far beyond discouraged that there isn't a word for it. It doesn't help that this is one of those days, a marker I'd rather not remember: It would've been my late sister's birthday, had she not been murdered 25 years ago this October 12th. That's gonna be a hell of a day this year, too.

I'm tired. All I can do is keep slogging forward, trying to make sales, trying to survive. I need help with that, though. My health is getting more damaged by the day from the stress. Please share the links:
That all I've got. My entire existence is focused around chasing sales to pay medical bills, and it's not going well.





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment