Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Trees that look like December. Plenty of smoke; no rain.

Photo copyright Aji, 201; all rights reserved.

Well, I made it through yesterday in spite of the date, partly through writing [part of] it out last night (those who want to read it can do so via my Patreon page; I made this one available to patrons at any and every subscription level). Wings got up a little before five and put Raven outside, so there was nothing to clean up this morning, thank all that's holy. At the moment, one of the barriers is open and the horses are getting used to sharing a little temporary open space (but they'll be separated again for the evening).

That tree in the photo? That looks like December. That's yesterday. Still smoky haze everywhere, and nothing that really qualifies as rain. We have new medical bills coming up later this week, too (these for Wings, not for me, and it's routine stuff; mine are still up around the $30K mark, though, with a lot more to come if I can ever afford the testing). So breathing is still a chore, and the stress is compounding that. 

I'm tired. All I can do is keep slogging forward, trying to make sales, trying to survive. I need help with that, though. My health is getting more damaged by the day from the stress. Please share the links, because we really need to bring in a lot more to make it through the rest of the season, forget the rest of the year:
That all I've got. My entire existence is focused around chasing sales to pay medical bills, and it's not going well.





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment