Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Four weeks to four hours. Completely out of commission today.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.
Learning to share space. Miika arrived four weeks ago this morning, and today, they spent about four hours sharing space before getting snotty and having to be separated again.

I'm late with everything because it's been a hell of a hard day. I woke up in the middle of the night with a massive migraine; by morning it was so bad I was vomiting (seven times, in total, which, as you can no doubt imagine, has torn up my esophagus and made my chest pain that much worse). It's slowing down, but dinner remains unlikely for me. I've gotten nothing accomplished today; Wings has done everything, and then some. I have to kick this tonight, because I need to be well enough to go with him to his appointment tomorrow (entirely routine, but he likes me there, because I have everything filed away in memory).

Still. There's not going to be much out of me tonight, and if this turns into a multi-day migraine, not much for the rest of the weeks, either. The rest is cut-and-paste, and yes, I'm flatly exhausted, and yes, we need sales badly. All I can do is keep slogging forward, trying to make sales, trying to survive. I need help with that, though. My health is getting more damaged by the day from the stress. Please share the links, because we really need to bring in a lot more to make it through the rest of the season, forget the rest of the year:
That all I've got. My entire existence is focused around chasing sales to pay medical bills, and it's not going well.





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment