Saturday, August 11, 2018

Spring birds and dying trees. We need sales.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.
Spring bird. Here completely out of season, along with the winter birds and the dying trees.

I've got nothin'. Yesterday's fall screwed me up physically even more than I already was, and there's nothing I can do about it. We need to bring in some scratch. A lot of it. My illness makes me clumsy as it is, but the unending money pressures make me distracted, and that's dangerous to someone whose health and sense of balance are as damaged as mine.

So. Please share. Links:
That all I've got. My entire existence is focused around chasing sales to pay medical bills, and it's not going well.





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment