Monday, August 27, 2018

I've got nothing.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.
Last night, hours before a storm hit. Nothing today. 

No, nothing. Someone else's emergency came first. I have no idea when, so don't ask me. After nearly a year of no answers and precious little effort by anyone but me, I'm not in the mood.

Also no propane, despite having been assured by dispatch and by the manager that it would be here today; they have about a half-hour left on the delivery day, so they need to get cracking. They had to go right past us this morning to get up to Seco Village, so they should've stopped then, but I suspect this is a power struggle with last week's driver now.

I have nothing but links, because we really need to bring in a lot more to make it through the rest of the season, forget the rest of the year:
That all I've got. My entire existence is focused around chasing sales to pay medical and other) bills, and it's not going well.





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment