Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Autumn skies.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.
Autumn skies already.

So apparently the propane company's routes are not the routes, because they sent our driver elsewhere yesterday. He showed up at five, but they overfilled the tank and were back an our later (for yet another hour) having to bleed out the overage. They were here until around seven last night. At least we have a full tank, and now we have to fight with the water heater manufacturer because it's their defect.

Me? Nope. Back at square one, apparently. I'm done. Yesterday morning was incredibly destructive to me, and I'm not getting my hopes up for any of it ever again.

I have nothing but links, because we really need to bring in a lot more to make it through the rest of the season, forget the rest of the year:
That all I've got. My entire existence is focused around chasing sales to pay medical and other) bills, and it's not going well.





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment