Friday, August 3, 2018

Day 3; no resolution, and no one apparently even bothering to try. Sales and shares needed; subscribers, too, if I'm allowed to have them now.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved,

Day 3 with no resolution from Patreon, and with not even the courtesy of a response or bothering to assign a ticket number to me. It's hard not to feel like there's no point when every single time I try to accomplish something, however small, to help pull us just a tiny bit out of this financial hole, this kind of bullshit makes it impossible.

And yes, I still think it was targeted. You cannot be actively stalked, hacked, harassed, doxed, and otherwise targeted for as many years as we have been, with as many real-life harms as we've endured as a result, and believe this is just coincidence. Again.

But we have hail at the moment, so there's that, I guess.

For people who are not actively trying to destroy us, here are the links:
I'm sorry. I'm barely getting through these days as it is. After this go-round, and no resolution yet, I don't have anything left in the tank.





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment