Monday, March 13, 2017

Crew's back; lath work starts tomorrow. Wiring and plaster soon. No free time this week.

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.

Old photo from January. Still, Tony and Carlos were back first thing this morning, and they've finished the casing and sills downstairs as much as possible, with one exception that has to be repaired. Tomorrow, they begin lathing the interior walls.

I was up at 5 AM this morning, DST notwithstanding; I had most of my morning stuff done by 8, and some extras done by noon. Crashed by 1. Hard. I don't know how long it's going to take me to get over this crap, but apparently I'm nowhere near that point. I have no energy, can't breathe properly, can't hold a thought in my head, can't carry on a coherent conversation. So over this (or, rather, I wish I were).

Tomorrow, we're supposed to be talking to someone else about finishing off the electric, and to a third person as a potential member of the crew, at least for the plaster work. Tomorrow afternoon,Wings and I are tied up with other stuff, then Wednesday the Jeld-Wen people come out to replace that defective window, then Thursday the horse vet comes for the annual check-up for the three monsters. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Tomorrow will be the most difficult, and I won't be around much, if at all (at least before evening).

In the meantime, shares of Wings's site would be really helpful (the wishlist, too, but sales are my big focus right now). He finally was well enough to get back in the studio this weekend for the first time in about three weeks, and later this week, I'll have five or six new inventory pieces posted. None of these is part of a series — all independent works: a cuff, a barrette, a pendant (or possibly a pair of them), a baby bracelet, and a couple of pairs of earrings. It's really spectacular stuff. The first will go up on Wednesday, probably the cuff (or possibly the barrette). Shares will be useful; sales even moreso. We need to make as many sales as possible, because now that the guys are back, they're rockin', and it won't be long before they've worked their way systematically through a ton of materials and labor costs. So please keep an eye out this week for the new stuff, and please share it as it posts.

Thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment