Sunday, March 26, 2017

Too tired edition. Shares needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.

Yes, that's the same photo from the other day. I'm just posting it again because I like it. Also, I'm too beat to go hunting for anything else.

I am clearly not over this yes. My s-i-l brought over some traditional medicine for me a while ago, because I'm tapped out on pharmaceutical options and none of them was working, anyway. We're both going to use it.

At least there's no getting up at some ungodly hour and heading into the hospital sans coffee tomorrow, as there was last week.

Crew returns tomorrow. More lathing, and while I think they thought they would get to the actual plastering tomorrow, I doubt it'll be before Wednesday, at the earliest; my understanding is that they'll have to lath the drywall in the bath and utility room, too, so that will take some time. Thanks to amazing generosity and dedication from some of u'all, we'll be able to pay this week's labor and next, so that's two weeks' worth of that particular stress off my mind, at least. Which is goo, because there are more than enough other stresses, house-related and otherwise, to fill its place.

So, shares. We need 'em. Like I said last night, I'm too wiped out to do anything but copy and paste from last night's post (full-blown autoimmune flare "wiped out"), so here goes:
  • Wings's PayPal account, for donations to the house fund (out of a current $30K goal, we've as of this moment raised $2,315 since Monday, leaving a balance of $27,685.
  • His Web site, for sales (always preferable, and the base upon which the whole project hinges anyway, along with paying our day-to-day living expenses) — and just by the way, he's got some really incredible new works up now.
  • Our Amazon wishlist, which contains Lowe's cards that will allow us to purchase some materials more cheaply than here in town, and also allow us to divert the extra funds to labor costs.
And as I've said the last couple of nights:
Many thanks to the folks who have donated, purchased art, bought wishlist items (Gorilla tape, already in service since Shade decided to charge through barbed wire a couple of days ago; aloe, which is keeping Ice healthy; and the Lowe's cards, which will be put to use on materials just as soon as we can schedule a supply run down to Santa Fe). And many, many thanks to everyone who has helped us so much, whether it's with donations, purchase, shares, diaries, moral support, or just lending an ear/hand/shoulder when recent weeks have threatened to steal my sanity along with our health. We love you all.

All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment