Monday, March 26, 2018

Thunderbird Out.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

There will be no more posts here, or at my other site, for a while, save intermittently. I'll keep doing Wings's daily post and the viral one here, but that's it.

The bad news never ends (no, not my health, not directly, although it's implicated). The upshot is that everything I've tried for years with my writing is clearly not meant to be. But writing is really the only thing I have left; my health is too bad, my disability too severe, for me to work at any kind of other job. I need to find a permanent paid writing gig, one that permits permanent telecommuting only. There's no choice left in the matter, and somehow I have to dig this up in the midst of everything else we have going on, so that's where I have to put what little energy I have.

No, I'm not saying anything further. I also won't be around much. That's the way things have to be, so I'd best get cracking. At least you won't have to see the same damn post over and over again that you've seen for the last 2.5 years.

Thunderbird out.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.


No comments :

Post a Comment