Monday, March 25, 2019

All new by Wings, a pair of gently stormy wings.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

Every now and then, Wings comes up with a work that leaves me in direct violation of the Tenth Commandment. This is one of those times. I really think I'm going to have to have him make me a pair like these . . . .

His newest, Wings of Rain, can be found here. Two of my favorite materials, sterling silver and iolite, and by definition, two of my favorite colors, too. You can find the full description here. These are made from extras of the butterflies that will appear in the new butterfly concha belt, which I think he will have done in time for me to feature on Wednesday (newly made; very old traditional style). Contact form to inquire about either is here, or you can get me via FB or Twitter DMs.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment