Sunday, July 5, 2020

Every now and then, it turns into something.

Photo copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved.

Every now and then, it turns into something. Three small but heavy monsoonal pattern rains late yesterday, at long last. It was clear by moonrise, but the moon was the only thing we saw in the way of fireworks, so hopefully they were too water-logged to terrorize the animals last night. We heard exactly one boom, early; saw zero fireworks, even though from here we're able to see the whole show from all the surrounding municipalities.


No dogs, though. And no rain of the other sort, which I need to remedy, because I have under ten days now to raise the scratch for the taxes.

And the load I'm carrying trying to keep everything balanced and upright here in the face of everything is grinding me to dust. I don't know what I'm going to do now that it's July, because forget the well problem, I'm running out of time to cover all of this other stuff. Wings dropped his latest piece yesterday morning, unexpectedly, here; also three new and fabulous pairs of earrings a few days ago and another Monday night; selling all five would cover both quarters' worth of taxes due by July 15th. There's also the plumber and getting the flues cleaned and the Web site host and now the hay. I HAVE to come up with the tax money. That's non-negotiable. I have to bring in $3K in the next few days, or we're screwed. [Also, today's two pieces? Would cover taxes, and probably the plumbing; alternatively, a down payment on the dig fee to reserve our place in the queue for the well.]

And by August? Enough to cover the drilling of that damn well, all the pumps and piping, and construction of the well house.

I'm so tired, and I can't conjure money out of nothing. So much stress. So much pain. Just. so. tired.

WE. NEED. SALES. BADLY. So please. The links are here:
[Also, the wishlist is back in force. There are things I absolutely cannot get except through Amazon, and I can't add that stress onto all the others now. It's breaking me.] Please share everything. Thanks.





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment