Monday, July 6, 2020

It's Monday, and I'm already done.

Photo copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved.

It's Monday, and I'm already done.

All those clouds, all the wind and storminess, and ten minutes of fucking rain followed by a hot hard wind that evaporated all of it.

No dogs, and we're losing hope. No rain of the other sort, and I, at least, am losing hope on that front. Because I'm the one who has to carry that, and I am fucking tired.

I paid the first quarter taxes last night. there goes my Patreon, which pays the monthly bills and expenses. And we have extra bills this month, because July, so half-year stuff comes due, including vehicle insurance and the Web site hosting fees. We're having to pay for a load of gravel this week to shore up what the guys never got to, because it's becoming an issue. And I still can't pay the fucking 2nd quarter taxes that are due in eight day, OR the chimney cleaners, OR the plumber, OR OR OR. The depression has settled in thoroughly now and I am buried under it, and an avalanche of physical pain, and this week has started off like hell and I'm just done.

Oh, and the well. By August. Because there's no rain. I forgot. My stress levels are second only to my pain levels right now, and I can't think straight.

WE. NEED. SALES. BADLY. So please. The links are here:
[Also, the wishlist is back in force. There are things I absolutely cannot get except through Amazon, and I can't add that stress onto all the others now. It's breaking me.] Please share everything. Thanks.





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment