Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Everything's dying in this drought.

Photo copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved.

Vines going brown. The berries haven't even fruited yet, and they may not, at this rate. Normally, we don't see this until end of September at the very earliest; more often in October. But everything's dying in this drought.

No dogs. I did finally get some sleep — slept like the dead, actually, a product of blinding exhaustion and the binaural beats I left going on my Kindle, which is the only thing that works for me at all (and I have learned this week that I have to listen with the screen out of sight, no looking at their video). So of course, the Kindle overheated and shut down in the middle of the night. Gah; one more problem to try to unfuck. The sleep hasn't done much of anything for the pain, or for the ongoing migraine, but at least I don't feel quite so zombie-like today. Probably not ell enough to accomplish any of the dozens of offline tasks I've needed to do all week, but Imma try.

Gravel delivered and paid for, so we can keep the erosion of the west side of the house from becoming a huge and dangerous problem very fast. I need to make at least one big sale this week, because I HAVE to pay advance taxes by a week from today, and the funds have to clear first. 

I did pay the first quarter taxes Sunday night. There goes my Patreon, which pays the monthly bills and expenses. And we have extra bills this month, because July, so half-year stuff comes due, including vehicle insurance and the Web site hosting fees. On top of the taxes, there are also the chimney cleaners, and the plumber, AND AND AND. The depression has settled in thoroughly now and I am buried under it, and an avalanche of physical pain, and this week has started off like hell and I'm just done.

Oh, and the well. By August. Because there's no rain. I forgot. My stress levels are second only to my pain levels right now, and I can't think straight.

WE. NEED. SALES. BADLY. New piece just this morning, here. Lots of other new works, too, cuffs and earrings and one new necklace. So pleaseThe links are here:
[Also, the wishlist is back in force. There are things I absolutely cannot get except through Amazon, and I can't add that stress onto all the others now. It's breaking me.] Please share everything. Thanks.





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment