Friday, July 10, 2020

Frankly desperate.

Photo copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved.

The tips of the maple stayed red; they've never gone green.  The earth is cracked and buckled in the fields. The cottonwoods and aspens are already turning yellow at the top.

The drought is killing us. The pandemic is killing us more. I'm up against the wall, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it. Things are frankly desperate, and I don't know what to do.

I paid our first quarter taxes out of my Patreon, which basically wiped it out. I have to pay the second quarter by Wednesday, and we don't have it. We also got another of biannual bill in the mail yesterday, one I forgot about. January and July suck, because some stuff comes due in those months that we can forget about the rest of the year. And There are still all the OTHER things to pay for this month, and I can't. I need to bring in about $1,500 by Monday, and another $1,500 over the following two weeks. We've jettisoned everything we can. We bumped reseeding to winter, which turns out to have been a good move, because this drought would kill it all. The well? There's no way we can get in August's drilling queue. None. I've given up on that. I don't know whether we'll be able to do it before next year; if we can't, we can't reseed, either, and probably can't plant again in the spring.

WE. NEED. SALES. BADLY. New piece just this morning, here. Lots of other new works, too, cuffs and earrings and one new necklace. So pleaseThe links are here:
[Also, the wishlist is back in force. There are things I absolutely cannot get except through Amazon, and I can't add that stress onto all the others now. It's breaking me.] Please share everything. Thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment