Thursday, July 9, 2020

Not what summer's supposed to look like here.

Photo copyright Aji, 2020; all rights reserved.

Not what summer's supposed to look like here. We have heat warnings through next week, with highs well into the 90s every day. No rain. High, hard, hot dry winds daily, though. The leaves are dying literally on the vine, the fields are burning up; the ragweed is flowering two months early, and we've got smoke haze this morning, so breathing is difficult. 

I'm getting this stuff out of the way early today, because I'm buried under an avalanche of offline work that has to get done today. I also have to find a way to bring in scratch NOW, because the second-quarter taxes have to be paid within this week. Between the climate and the stress and the pain and the lack of sleep, I'm suffocating, literally and figuratively both.

I did pay the first quarter taxes Sunday night. There goes my Patreon, which pays the monthly bills and expenses. And we have extra bills this month, because July, so half-year stuff comes due, including vehicle insurance and the Web site hosting fees and renewing the order of the supplement I take for my autoimmune-driven connective tissue problems and subluxes. On top of the taxes, there are also the chimney cleaners, and the plumber, AND AND AND. The depression has settled in thoroughly now and I am buried under it, and an avalanche of physical pain, and this week has started off like hell and I'm just done.

Oh, and the well. By August. Because there's no rain. I forgot. My stress levels are second only to my pain levels right now, and I can't think straight.

WE. NEED. SALES. BADLY. New piece just this morning, here. Lots of other new works, too, cuffs and earrings and one new necklace. So pleaseThe links are here:
[Also, the wishlist is back in force. There are things I absolutely cannot get except through Amazon, and I can't add that stress onto all the others now. It's breaking me.] Please share everything. Thanks.





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2020; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment