Sunday, May 23, 2021

Always another storm.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

That was yesterday, and it's instructive, because in this case, there's always another storm on the way.

Right now, I'm dealing with too many of them on too many fronts.  The wind is raging, has been for more than 24 hours straight now, and it used to be that it never blew at night, but all bets are off even on that score anymore. High winds mean massive amounts of auto-immune pain for me, pain that's unresponsive to anything, but today I've got a migraine to accompany, AND pain spreading now from this other problem apparently. And I am buried under an avalanche of things that need doing.

I will not be any good to anyone for anything before Wednesday at the very earliest, probably not until some days thereafter. And yes, that's a "please don't ask."  I will not be doing any fundraising for anyone, I will not be taking on other people's problems, I will not be doing tasks for anyone or anything beyond what I already have to do here. I'm facing a lot this week, and we don't yet know how it's going to go, and I need to preserve as much of my sanity as possible. And no, there's nothing anyone can do right now, unless it involves promoting our site and helping us make sales. That's literally the only thing that will help at the moment.

Because I still need to make consistent sales, to be able to cover what's coming. Because even if these tests are all handled, if  the scans come back the way all the evidence suggests they will? Survival is going to be a whole lot more expensive than that. Yes, I'm scared. On both fronts, medical and financial. I can't afford the travel, for one, never mind the treatment protocols or the surgery.

We need sales. SalessalesSALES. That's it; that's all; that's everything right now. Please, I'm begging folks:  Share our links, and if you're in the market, keep Wings's work in mind for purchases. 

I'm skipping all the rest of it because I'm tired, and frankly I don't have the focus right now for anything else. Links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are LaminaSaver for Miika [she's set until August] & metal/glass/dishwasher cleaners);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                              

No comments :

Post a Comment