Monday, May 17, 2021

Dancing with the storm.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021;
all rights reserved.

Like the dwarf blue spruce below the thunderhead, we are dancing with the storm now.

That's not a bad thing, necessarily. In fact, it's absolutely crucial to survival here. And it's crucial to my own, too, but it's daunting, to say the least.

I've already talked to the imaging folks, and their first opening is next week, so I will have to sit here on pins and needles for more than a week yet before I know anything. They have already decided, based on a phone conversation, to do the extra imaging. They have also promised to knock 50% of the cost right off the top if I pay the whole thing in cash up front, so that's what's going to happen, by hook or by crook.

If it comes back the way all the evidence suggest it will? Survival is going to be a whole lot more expensive than that. Yes, I'm scared. On both fronts, medical and financial. I can't afford the travel, for one, never mind the treatment protocols or the surgery.

We need sales. SalessalesSALES. That's it; that's all; that's everything right now. Please, I'm begging folks:  Share our links, and if you're in the market, keep Wings's work in mind for purchases. 

I'm skipping all the rest of it because I'm tired, and frankly I don't have the focus right now for anything else. Links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are LaminaSaver for Miika [she's set until August] & metal/glass/dishwasher cleaners);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                          

No comments :

Post a Comment