Monday, May 24, 2021

One of my distractions.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

One of my distractions now. The shelves have been there for three and a half years already, but they've had to hold my pots and pans. Now that my wheel is finally hung, and the pans with it, I have space for my canisters and spices, which frees up counter space for small appliances that I will no longer have to haul around between worktops and cabinets. [I use them all constantly; even before the pandemic, we rarely rarely ate out, and when I'm cooking three meals a day every single day, anything that makes the time on my feet easier on my body gets used.] The bottom shelf is actually holding a lot more than it looks like; each side is a good two feet or so long, and it's completely covered with herbs and spices and varieties of chile (with other containers that don't fit still in a cabinet).

Distraction is good right now. Not very productive in monetary terms, but good for keeping me occupied. As I said yesterday, I'm facing a lot this week, and we don't yet know how it's going to go, and I need to preserve as much of my sanity as possible. Which means, in part, that I will mostly be attending to long-overdue things here between now and the tests and then the results, and I will not be around much (and no good to anyone anyway) at least through Wednesday and probably through the end of the week. It all depends on when I know anything, and what that turns out to be. And no, there's nothing anyone can do right now, unless it involves promoting our site and helping us make sales. That's literally the only thing that will help at the moment.

Because I still need to make consistent sales, to be able to cover what's coming. Because even if these tests are all handled, if  the scans come back the way all the evidence suggests they will? Survival is going to be a whole lot more expensive than that. Yes, I'm scared. On both fronts, medical and financial. I can't afford the travel, for one, never mind the treatment protocols or the surgery.

We need sales. SalessalesSALES. That's it; that's all; that's everything right now. Please, I'm begging folks:  Share our links, and if you're in the market, keep Wings's work in mind for purchases. 

I'm skipping all the rest of it because I'm tired, and frankly I don't have the focus right now for anything else. Links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are LaminaSaver for Miika [she's set until August] & metal/glass/dishwasher cleaners);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                               

No comments :

Post a Comment