Saturday, July 9, 2022

Entirely by accident.

Photo copyright Aji, 2022;
all rights reserved.

Well, this day has sucked.

Power was out from 9:05 this morning until just a bit ago, and it's been a humid scorcher of a day. Allegedly, some jackass (a colonizer's moving truck, to be exact), hit a fucking power pole, and knocked everything out just as I was stepping into the shower. Here, no power means no water, so I haven't had a shower yet (going to remedy that shortly). It has also completely fucked up my entire weekend, because I had some very specific time-sensitive tasks that I was going to do today that I now could not, and that means that tomorrow's tasks won't get done either because I'll be frantically trying to catch up on today's.

Yeah, I'm stabby.

Add to that the flash-flood warnings accompanied by massive and repeated buildups of heavy black stormclouds resulting in . . . say two dozen drops? Yeah, the whole day has sucked. The only compensation I've been able to find is that today, our first ever purple coneflower blossomed.

Entirely by accident. 

But now, I'm going to be up half the night trying to get caught up on work, and really pushing it tomorrow, even though my pain levels are back off the charts because I'm way overdue for my pain therapy appointment already, and if I don't bring in some more income, I won't be keeping the next one, either.

So, yeah, we need to make sales consistently, always. All the links are here:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are first and foremost, the other ladder and the Gorilla tape);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

We're still hoping to put aside enough for a new well when the ground thaws enough to drill in the spring, too, Nah, we've given up on the well. No one's available to drill before the latter half of summer, and the tax burden means we would never be able to afford it anyway. But it's perhaps even more of a good time to make a purchase, because Uncle Sam is a vindictive colonizer, and my current stress levels about paying it all are off the charts. And there's lots of fabulous work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2022; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                          

No comments :

Post a Comment