Monday, July 11, 2022

Other ideas.

Photo copyright Aji, 2022; all rights reserved.

Back into the nineties yesterday, brutally hot (I know, nothing compared the folks' suffering in the 100s, but for here it's a lot). And they reduced our-once sizeable chance fo rain to five percent.

But the rain had other ideas.

That was yesterday evening, right around sunset. It came our way, and we got a decent shower out of it, then another one or two after dark, and I believe yet another during the early hours of the morning). So while they're pulling the same stunt again with today's forecast, I expect we'll see at least some small amount of precipitation out of it.

And I'm really pressed for time this week. Next week won't be great, but this one's already awful. I got his new Elementals series set up late enough yesterday that I'm going to flog it again here, and he has a couple of other new pieces in the works, although given our workload this week, I don't know when they'll be finished and ready to post. I need more time, more hours in the day, fewer interruptions. I need to ability to chase sales. My pain levels are back off the charts because I'm way overdue for my pain therapy appointment already, and if I don't bring in some more income, I won't be keeping the one next week, either.

So, yeah, we need to make sales consistently, always. All the links are here:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are first and foremost, the other ladder and the Gorilla tape);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

We're still hoping to put aside enough for a new well when the ground thaws enough to drill in the spring, too, Nah, we've given up on the well. No one's available to drill before the latter half of summer, and the tax burden means we would never be able to afford it anyway. But it's perhaps even more of a good time to make a purchase, because Uncle Sam is a vindictive colonizer, and my current stress levels about paying it all are off the charts. And there's lots of fabulous work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2022; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                          

No comments :

Post a Comment