Monday, December 5, 2022

Hiding places.

Photo copyright Aji, 2022; all rights reserved.

Cricket has obviously mastered the art of finding hiding places that he can use as observation posts. I feel like I could use a few of those of those myself, not that I'd have any time right now to spend in them.

No sales this weekend, and that's a bad thing. After such a bad year in that regard, I had hopes for this season, but we're running out of time. Meanwhile, I've got to get us out of this month and this year in one piece, and I can't do that unless our sales rate increases dramatically and immediately. Nothing else matters (to the outside world where these things have to be paid, and so I have to behave accordingly).

All the links are here; please, share them, too (the wishlist priority is the wheelbarrow and eventually the second ladder):

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are, first and foremost, the wheelbarrow, then the other ladder);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, a lot of it new, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2022; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                                                

No comments :

Post a Comment