Friday, December 2, 2022

We really, REALLY need to make some sales this weekend.

Photo copyright Aji, 2022; all rights reserved.

I'm leading again with the larger of Wings's two new works, completed only yesterday, because we really, REALLY need to make some sales this weekend. That cuff on his wrist up there is an absolute phenomenon of old-style Indigenous silverwork, and you should buy it.

Lots of folks should buy; there's a lot of really incredible silverwork on the site, and it all needs to find a home. We're also only three weeks out from Christmas, which means that if you want to commission something, you need to do it this week, and if you want to buy, you have fewer than three weeks left to ensure delivery on time.

I'm currently out $112 cash on the mess with FedEx. I have to wait until next Wednesday to find out whether the seller got anywhere with their abusive conduct; if not, I'm out $112 cash, and they WILL NOT make it right. Because they calculate, rightly, that I don't have the resources to take them to court or even bother threatening them with it, and everything they do is adhesive anyway, and the courts now allow that shit, so here we are.

Venmo is apparently determined to hold onto OUR money for the full three weeks that THEIR adhesion contract gives them to keep it from us, even though everything's been verified for a week already. That's essentially 2 grand that we're down right now in a time when we already couldn't afford it. Sales have been perilously slow all year long, even as silver prices have tripled.

In addition to have already lost several hundred dollars' worth of pledges on my Patreon this year, I've apparently lost three more patrons to attrition, and another three figures' worth of income with it. And with the very real threat of Twitter being destroyed by that genocidal white supremacist colonizer, I've had to shell out $270 in software fees to protect his IP as I add to my workload by trying to transfer some of it to other platforms. If Twitter collapses, so does our best source of sales and subscriptions, by far, and I don't know how we survive that. My pain levels are completely out of control anymore (no surprise, given that I can't take the meds because of dangerous side effects that have worsened my health in other measurable ways this year), and I am at the absolute end of my tether right now.

I need help to get everything covered. We. Need. Sales.

All the links are here; please, share them, too (the wishlist priority is the wheelbarrow and eventually the second ladder):

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are, first and foremost, the wheelbarrow, then the other ladder);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

We're still hoping to put aside enough for a new well when the ground thaws enough to drill in the spring, too, Nah, we've given up on the well. No one's available to drill before late next year at the earliest, and this year's tax burden means we would never be able to afford it anyway. But it's even more of a good time to make a purchase, because Uncle Sam is a vindictive colonizer, and my current stress levels about paying it all are off the charts. And there's lots of fabulous work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2022; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                                                 

No comments :

Post a Comment