Sunday, December 4, 2022

If only.

Photo copyright Aji, 2022; all rights reserved.

Sometimes I envy these relatives so much. Current perch not doing anything for you? Lift your wings, leap, and make your escape.

If only.

I've whacked everything except the list today, because I'm just . . . tired. however tired y'all are of seeing it, I'm a hundred times more tired of it. And everything. There is apparently no way to slow this progression of my illness[es], nor of limiting the pain enough to make me genuinely functional. Which means that I'm having to confront, head-on, the reality that I am never going to be "me" again the way I still always see myself, and not only that, it's going to get steadily worse.

And there's no escaping that.

Meanwhile, I've got to get us out of this month and this year in one piece, and I can't do that unless our sales rate increases dramatically and immediately. Nothing else matters (to the outside world where these things have to be paid, and so I have to behave accordingly).

All the links are here; please, share them, too (the wishlist priority is the wheelbarrow and eventually the second ladder):

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are, first and foremost, the wheelbarrow, then the other ladder);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, a lot of it new, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2022; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                                                   

No comments :

Post a Comment