Friday, April 3, 2015

A Hiatus of Sorts


Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.
I have had some things come up in my personal life that I need to get through. It's nothing anyone else needs to worry about, but for me it will be extremely difficult. This means that I will be unavailable in most practical ways until further notice. I deal with things in ways that differ from how most people do; I've had a lifetime to figure out what works for me and what doesn't, and trust me when I say that I know what I need.

Right now, I need folks to listen, and to hear me.

For the time being, I will continue the blog posts at Wings's site, although they will likely be less detailed and contain far less depth, and may appear very late in the day. I may or may not continue posting daily here for a while. You may or may not see me on Twitter, Facebook, or elsewhere, but I will choose the terms of my participation, and that may include no replies or other exchanges for a while.

Do not comment on this post. When I share it on FB to get it out to people there, do not comment on it there. I mean this, and there are no exceptions. I am coping with a lot right now, and I'm not taking on the added social pressures of civility and conversational expectations. Do not send me personal e-mails or messages; the only messages I will be responding to for now are those related to Wings's work/orders/gallery business/etc. And do not think to do an end run by contacting Wings, because he won't be discussing me with anyone. He is here with and for me, he is taking good care of me, and that is all anyone needs to know.

If people feel the need to "help" in some way, there are two things you can do: 1) Respect what I said above. Contact does not help me right now. 2) Continue to share the posts for Wings's site. Whatever else is going on at any given time, the bills still always need to be paid, which means that sales still need to be made. 

I will be back when I am back. I am making no projections or promises as to when that might be or what level of engagement that might entail. I am doing what I need to do for myself, to get through my current circumstances, and that is all that I am going to say about it.







All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.



No comments :

Post a Comment