Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Catching Dreams

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.
Last night I promised you a masterpiece for today's post at The NDN Silver Blog, and I didn't lie: All new and now posted there, it's a dreamcatcher to wear. It's an incredible piece of work, and it incorporates a natural masterpiece, one given up by Mother Earth herself.

The post is here. Wings's main page is here. Shares from the site links are, of course, needed and welcomed.







All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

2 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. I'm selfishly hoping it stays available for a couple months so I might be able to gather the cash for it, but I know you could use the sales now so sharing the link. It is a stunning piece, though. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - a couple months sounds entirely likely, actually, but thank you for sharing the link anyway.:-) And, yeah, it is pretty amazing, innit (not that I'm biased or anything)? I had to try it on, and it's even better than in the photo.

      Delete