Friday, April 17, 2015

Redheads

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.
Well, yellow doesn't seem to handle the cold so well.

Fifteen degrees this morning.

The poppy froze, and the grosbeaks didn't return — at least not within sight, although I'm positive I heard them off and on throughout the day.

The redheads seem to be a little hardier.

Either way, someone brought us some blessings today. So no complaints, even with the cold.

We've both spent the entire week running, flat out. No break in sight for the weekend, either, snow or no. Wings has new work in the works, and I need to be able to pick up as much of the labor around here as possible so he can get the studio time he needs.

And I'm still slogging through this recent episode. The one advantage of this pace is that it means I don't have much time to dwell on it. I'm sure plenty of people are ready to tell me that's unhealthy, but they can save it for someone else. I've got shit to do, and survival is at a premium.

I'll have all the usual posts at Wings's site over the weekend, and maybe something new here. Or not.

And maybe another shot or two of our redheads.






All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment