Wednesday, April 1, 2015

No April Fools Here

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.
Just a magpie. He may be a hyperactive chatterbox, but there's nothing foolish about him.

I spent the whole day running, and I never left the house. Well, our place, I mean. Between recovering from injuries, strained muscles from lifting bales, and today's frenetic pace, I'm beat. Nowhere near done with my to-do list, either; some stuff just has to wait until tomorrow (and the next day, and the next, and . . .).

Lots in the works in terms of writing, just never enough hours in the day to finish. I'll try to have something substantive up by the weekend, at a minimum. For now, I think I need chocolate . . . .

Fortunately, it's too late for our magpie to come along and swipe it.




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment