Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Heads Up.

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.
I'm posting my other totem, for lack of a better word, here because I don't want that other thing at the top all day. Today's pointer will be late, because today's post at Wings's site will be late: I have to get some photos for it, and the camera's on the charger, plus I have time-sensitive stuff to take care of early today. Take my word for it that the girl in the photo is relevant to the topic.

I'll see y'all late today, most likely. When I do get today's piece up, it'll be worth the wait, although you won't get to see the really amazing work until tomorrow.






All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment