Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Waters, Body and Spirit

Photo copyright Aji, 2015;
all rights reserved.

Last week, I promised you that I would have a masterwork to present to you today. I kept my promise; it's now posted at The NDN Silver Blog. Wings completed it only yesterday, and it's truly spectacular. It holds equally spectacular symbolism and spirit, too.

The post itself is here. Wings's main page is here. And, as always, shares of all links from the site itself are much needed and welcomed with thanks from both of us.






All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

1 comment :

  1. Link shared. And oh my. I must admit to coveting. Wings has outdone himself, if that's possible. These new pieces have been simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete