Monday, April 6, 2015

Exhaustion

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.
Physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.

Nothing has changed, especially, since this. And it won't, for a good long while.

My focus right now is, and has to be, on slogging through this. I have absolutely no desire or inclination to be social, to engage in conversation, and I honestly don't give a shit about social media politics elsewhere right now. Ain't nobody got time for that. And ain't nobody discussing it. Period.

Yes, you'll see me online occasionally in contexts unrelated to Wings's site. You may even see me post something of substance here. That doesn't mean I'm "back." To the extent that I heal at all, I can only do it in my own way, which means that it will be on my terms.

For now, my online focus is strictly on the minimum, on what I call my "day job." The rest of my focus is necessarily here, in this real-life space, with Wings and our animals and this place. That will change when it changes. 

Or not.

My spirit needs rest.






All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment