Sunday, September 13, 2015

Epilogue, Chapter 3; First Line:

Photo copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved.

The trees have been busy exchanging their green garb for gaudier robes, gold and red and brown, but all are muted to black beneath violet dusk skies.

Dreams can provide a window into the past. Sometimes, a ghost who crosses between those worlds can bring dreams that provide a glimpse into the future. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

5 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take 2. Good News, Bad News. Your bedding is ready for pickup at the post office. But the other company cancelled my order of the mac air power adaptor, said theirs was 'magsafe' not 'magsafe2' when they looked at it. I see a lot of 'magsafe2' ones listed at newegg.com for 20-30 bucks. Are those the same sort you need, or is the 'AC extension wall cord' something that needs to be specifically listed in the name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I don't have to wait until Thursday! YAY!!! So exciting - THANK YOU!!!

      As to the adapter, I just looked at my existing one, and it says 45W MagSafe2 Power Adapter, with an Apple Model # of A1436. Does that help?

      Delete
    2. I think it does help. I'll see about ordering that off a non-Amazon tech site. I like Amazon's gift registry function, but I swear everything seems to be a lot pricier going through them for actual purchase. So keep using the registry, heh, but I might go elsewhere to actually buy things :)

      Delete
    3. LOL - why am I not surprised? Convenience is expensive. I've never heard of that site you mentioned; good to know about them. But, yes, I'll put stuff up on the registry as the need arises, and then frankly anybody interested in snagging something off it should feel perfectly free to get it cheaper elsewhere. That's what I'd do. 😄

      Delete