Wednesday, September 30, 2015

To Live Our Dreams Awake

Photo copyright Wings, 2015; all rights reserved.
Now posted at The NDN Silver Blog, it's a powerful female spirit with much to teach us about navigating this threshold season, and the other threshold spaces of our lives, including that awakening line between consciousness and dreams. It's one of my all-time favorites among Wings's work, but she needs to find her home.

The post is here. Wings's main page is here. I chose this piece for today in part because of what I happen to know is in the works: Wings's newest endeavors incorporate these colors and the stones that embody them, and if all goes well, I'll bring them to you this weekend. For now, sales are badly needed, and so shares of the site links are much needed and much appreciated. As always, inquiries via the Contact form.

Programming note: Migration will be late today, possibly very late. After an effort that has spanned eight solid years, we have at last gotten approval for MRIs for Wings's knees, and they're being done today. I'll be with him throughout the process, and we have no idea how long that will take (the hospital is not known for being particularly fast). From midday onward, expect to see me only when you see me.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2015; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

1 comment :

  1. Sending positive energies to you & Wings, holding you both in my heart for the MRI.
    XO

    ReplyDelete