Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Mica and migraines and other headaches. Shares badly needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.

Well, the mica finally arrived. It's normally a one-day delivery, and I ordered it last Thursday, but someone forgot to, um, process it.  I called yesterday to find out where it was, and they had to ship it out last night. That above is what the mica does for the interior plaster. A little will go into the exterior color coat, too, although I haven't ordered that yet, because $$ (specifically, sales $$ that are instead going for tie-rods, so . . . ::shrug::).

I've also been battling one of the worst migraines I've had in recent memory. I've actually awakened with one nearly every day for the past week (I think all but one day, actually). I'm getting adjusted to a new pillow designed specifically to prevent TMJ-related night migraines [shout-out and thanks to the kind anonymous soul who snagged it off our wishlist], and they say that it takes a period of adjustment (presumably because things are getting realigned). If I manage to hit the sweet spot with my neck and head just right, I'm good; if not, it's a horror show. Even with the ongoing migraines, I've been getting the aura I usually get while one's still in the offing, and today's monster explains that. I'm hoping it's gone tomorrow, because my productivity drops precipitously on days like this.

That explains why it's just links tonight :
  • First, to donate, the PayPal link is here
  • Second, for sales (which we really need to make, and I'll be highlighting some of his high-end stuff on the site this week), the link to Wings's site (preferably with a testimonial, if you have some of his work), because sales are gonna keep this thing rolling. 
  • And finally, the link to our wishlist (which badly needs updating), with an emphasis on the Lowe's gift cards, because those are what will help us pay for all the stuff that will make this place liveable, like a water heater and flooring and so forth. [Shout-out also to the generous person (tm, maybe?) who bought the molasses, which is how we medicate the horses, and to the three folks who sent Lowe's gift cards.] A note here: To tile the downstairs, we'll need to go to Home Depot, which doesn't sell gift cards through Amazon; they can be purchased through the company's Web site here.
I'm beat, and as always, there's more work ahead of me tonight. Many thanks and much love to everyone.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment