Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Redundant and ready to scream edition. Shares needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.
Yeah, I know, I used that shot last week. I'm too tired and too irritable to care. We need a break, we need a vacation, we need to get into the house, and we're not going to get any of those, so a redundant image that hints at escape is the best I can do right now.

This was supposed to be a week when I could catch up on some things — yes, driven by the money factor, but not having the crew was supposed to free us up to do some other things that need doing, like basic everyday chores. Instead, it's been one colossal clusterfuck, and I'm about done. I shouldn't have to be starting my basic work at 7 or 8:00 at night. I have gotten nothing ordered in the way of materials, the truck is not out of the shop, the air stinks to high heaven of smoke and going outside burns your eyes and nasal passages (because Bonita Canyon is on fire), and I had to interrupt my work on Wings's site a few minutes ago to go feed the starving neighbor dogs who showed up, one of whom is hugely pregnant in the chronological sense but is skinny as hell because she's not fed or watered properly, and I am so angry at certain people right now I could scream.

I don't trust myself to say anything more, and besides, I've got more work to do, so it's just links tonight:
  • First, to donate, the PayPal link is here
  • Second, for sales (which we really need to make, and I'll be highlighting some of his high-end stuff on the site this week), the link to Wings's site (preferably with a testimonial, if you have some of his work), because sales are gonna keep this thing rolling. 
  • And finally, the link to our wishlist (which badly needs updating), with an emphasis on the Lowe's gift cards, because those are what will help us pay for all the stuff that will make this place liveable, like a water heater and flooring and so forth. [Shout-out also to the generous person (tm, maybe?) who bought the molasses, which is how we medicate the horses, and to the three folks who sent Lowe's gift cards.] A note here: To tile the downstairs, we'll need to go to Home Depot, which doesn't sell gift cards through Amazon; they can be purchased through the company's Web site here.
Many thanks and much love to everyone. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment