Wednesday, August 16, 2017

No Internet, no painting, but small doors. Shares badly needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.

No, no new photos today. No painting, either, most likely. Why? Because Indian Killer Telecom is down once again, this time because some moron cut a fiber-optic cable. Never mind that they just raised our rates another $10/month; never mind that they've never credited us one red fucking cent for the roughly month's worth of outages over the last year.  No one knows whether it'll be up tomorrow, either, and I've got other stuff scheduled for then, so the rest of this day and tomorrow will be a mess. Upshot: Expect to see me only if you see me; I probably won't have access.

I'm not even going bother with any other detail, except to say that Tony and Reynaldo have begun building the two small oddly-sized handmade doors (the coat closet and pantry), and they're fabulous. But we're so far behind on SO much, and the kitchen is what's biting me now. As I keep reiterating, it's a lot of stress at this point, all the more so after $1,540 out the door for Ice, and we need to make sales, badly. We also need shares; the more of the cards we can accumulate, from folks who are willing to donate credit card points, etc., to them, the less cash that will have to be diverted to creating an actual kitchen. So here are the links:
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Lowe's cards (the physical version) via our Amazon wishlist;
  • Lowe's e-cards (delivered via e-mail) here; and
  • Home Depot cards via the company site. The e-version using my e-mail address is great; I take the tablet to the store with me, and they scan it off the screen.
The two new works by Wings that I promised yesterday are now up (see the post below this one), so please share.  Thanks and love to everyone; I'm going to go tear my hair out some more now.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.
  

No comments :

Post a Comment