Sunday, August 13, 2017

Stairwells and spiderwebs, and a massive bill for Ice. Shares and sales needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.

Think she'll use her web to help me sleep tonight? Yeah, me neither. But it's beautiful. That's actually on the exterior of the west window in the spare bedroom. And I found it today because I was up there doing this:

Photo copyright Aji, 2017;
all rights reserved.

Yup, stairwell primer. Wings did the upper reaches on either edge, while I reprimed the face of it and did the lower edgework — basically, as high as I could reach without hanging off a ladder. My foot's still a mess, and my balance is thus extra lousy, and he didn't want me up there. I wasn't about to argue.

The crew comes back bright and early tomorrow; hopefully, after they leave, we can at least get the base color coat on it. I'm so far behind.

It has been a day, so it's a good thing I've been busy. This would've been my oldest sister's birthday (she was born a year after Wings). This morning also marked the one-week point since Ice left us. I'm having much more trouble with all this than I would've thought. And we got the vet bill today (she's coming by tomorrow to draw Miskwaki's blood, and hopefully prevent any more ticking time bombs). Just shy of $1,540, which is almost double what I thought it would be. My mental estimate was based on what it cost for him to survive this, IVs and all, over three years ago, but I guess I didn't sufficiently factor in the cost of his final moments, etc. I don't know where that's coming from, but I need to figure that out, like, tomorrow.
So much to do; so far to go. Not enough time; not enough resources. I need sleep. We also need shares, daily, of Wings's site and the following other links:
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Lowe's cards (the physical version) via our Amazon wishlist;
  • Lowe's e-cards (delivered via e-mail) here; and
  • Home Depot cards via the company site. The e-version using my e-mail address is great; I take the tablet to the store with me, and they scan it off the screen.
I will likely be up late tonight, working. I have a ton of stuff to get plotted out on the house for the week, and other work to catch up on because it gets cray again tomorrow. Love and gratitude to everybody.




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment