Sunday, October 21, 2018

A clear dawn, but heavy weather on the way. Heavy weather WRT the bills is already here. Sales, subscribers, and shares all badly needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

Dawn yesterday that was that rarest of October sunrises: a perfectly clear sky. Bitterly cold then, with a hard northeast wind, but it warmed up by midday, near seventy. It was a beautiful day for a birthday, and one that, except for dinner, I spent working pretty much nonstop (the other kind of work, not the online kind).

A lot more work lined up for today, too. I'm hoping Wings has a chance to finish the earrings he's got in the works so that I can post them today, but it may have to wait for later in the week; we've allegedly got weather on the way by Tuesday. Even so, Spirit knows we need sales now, and desperately. Repairs on both vehicles are paid, as well as a bunch of other stuff that needed to be paid now, and we squeezed out a little to help his clan brother out with heat. But the tax bill is going to haunt us for a very long time to come, to say nothing of the five figures' worth of medical bills remaining, and I have to send in something substantial on the latter, and soon. Like I said yesterday, I am exhausted, physically, mentally, and every other way, with the rapid-fire weather changes playing hell with my autoimmune disease and with my breathing issues (the cold is back morning and night, and so is my shortness of breath, in a very big way), so the rest is cut-and-paste.

I've been saying that I don't see a way to claw us out of this hole. I still don't. And it's hard to think when illness fogs your brain as badly as it does mine. There's nothing I can do right now except what I've done my whole life, which it just to keep putting one foot in front of the other. I have to make some sales, I have to find a way to bring in major amounts right now, and I don't know how, but I've got to get work trying. Wings has new work out, three brand-new pairs of earrings, and they're fabulous. It would be a small start.

We need sales, badly. Never moreso, frankly. What follows are links that are a means of helping a little bit. I am sick, body, mind, heart, and spirit, and there's no room for anything else:
Please share the links. We're now officially into holiday order season, because commissions take time, so if you're planning on holiday gifts, please keep Wings's work in mind. And given what we're up against, we won't turn away donations, either, because we simply can't afford it.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment